Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NCC's day 11/9/11

Ok so my day was pretty good except when i dropped a cupcake, but it was the cupcakes fault for being too top heavy. Lunch was kind of decent but still nasty those revolution foods people dont know how to cook because healthy food can be delicious. Ummmm lets see... we each got two brownies in math class because there were some left over from a bake sale last saturday, they were tasty.

                                                                                       Hugs and monkeys,
                                                                                                        NCC

2 comments:

  1. Wow Stan, it's okay you will get another one soon! ~CupCakilicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I dropped my cupcake too! Right in the hallway. Oh Cupcake. How I wish I knew you.

    Actually, I think icing flew all over your tests. Oh, well maybe I will bring in cupcakes next week. One can only hope.

    ReplyDelete